Author Topic: Puppy Scammers Arrested  (Read 16474 times)

Puppy Scam Detective

Puppy Scammers Arrested
April 29, 2007, 06:38:17 AM
Were you scammed by a fake puppy breeder ?
Please check the list of the names that is connected to the fake puppy breeder that we arrested.

[Useless information removed by administrator]

If you were scammed by any of these names please email puppyscamdetective@mail2police.com

We have arrested these criminals at last after almost a year of tracking them down.

Do email us with full details as we are putting all together all the evidence we can get a hold of to nail this guys down with a long term.

Their court hearing is in a few weeks from now.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 11:16:11 AM by Admin »

ANGEL

1. Re: Puppy Scammers Arrested
September 25, 2008, 12:17:58 PM
Hello,

YES I have been scammed by ADRIAN RAMIREZ and by another person (Wilness Dericier..I don't thinnk that's the correct spelling) which I don't have his info on me but I have them all at home. I have all the emails that came from them and also the western union slips. I hope it's enough proof of what a scammer they are. I truly want not only ADRIAN RAMIREZ to be behind bars but also eveyone that does this for a living.

Please email me so I can send you all of proof of what ADRIAN RAMIREZ and the other guys to show of what a scammer they both are. Please also let me know who I can contact (detective) to prosecute them because I truly want justice to be served. They do not desserve the freedom. They need to be locked up and pay the price of what they did to us and everyone else.

The other person that I was scammed was I believe named Wilnesse Dericier but what he does is tell eveyrone his son is in the ARMY and then have you send the money to someone in Montreal. I have both him and the other person in Montreal.

I know in the past I also found a site of which I believe the FBI may be affiliated but don't quote me on it but I never got a response so I'm not even sure if my concern was even looked into since it's only a scam from a fake breeder but I am VERY glad that we are ALL seeking justice.

Please I beg of you to email me ASAP and let me know what I can do.

Thanks

Offline omega2000

2. Re: Puppy Scammers Arrested
February 20, 2009, 01:56:57 AM
 How did my name end up here? :-\
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 11:04:24 AM by omega2000 »

Offline loveme123

3. Re: Puppy Scammers Arrested
September 03, 2011, 11:01:03 PM
its funny. here i am googled up my own name(ADRIAN RAMIREZ) and this is what pops up? WOW ??? :o
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 01:32:26 AM by loveme123 »

Offline Angel Detective

Hey Folks

Its been a while now since i've been here but i just want to give an update on the scammers. The scammers were arrested  and the names that they used fake names to hide their real identities. So the names listed were  not useful information at the time.... What we managed to get was their IP addresses and later found out their mailing address. one was located in Utah those scammers never had a chance....

JD